What do I do if I have a vehicle accident in a State owned or rented vehicle while on University business?

  1. Call the Virginia State Police (703-323-4500) for off-campus accidents and the University Police for on-campus accidents (703-993-2810).
  2. Fill out the paperwork located in the glove compartment of all state-owned vehicles.
  3. Contact the Office of Risk Management (703-993-2599).
  4. Notify the department charged with the vehicle, your supervisor, and/or to the Motor Pool Dispatcher (703-993-2442).