The Office of Risk Management currently offers the following trainings:
- DRIVER AWARENESS TRAINING – is available for anyone who operates a State-Owned vehicle or rents a vehicle for State business. Learn more & register!
- GOLF CART USE TRAINING – is available for anyone who operates a golf cart on campus. Learn more & register!
- URMIA – RISKY BUSINESS – The University Risk Management & Insurance Association provides the public access to a variety of past webinars and presentations. Learn more and access the presentations.
- UNITED EDUCATORS – Resources & Online Training Opportunities –
- As members of United Educators (UE), Mason has access to a wide variety of practical, education-specific resources designed to improve our institution’s awareness of liability issues and to strengthen its ability to avoid or control losses. In addition, UE has a number of online training opportunities. In order to access these resources please complete the UE training request form. The Office of Risk Management will then email you instructions for the registration process and the required passcode needed for access.