What do I do if I become injured on University property?

First seek medical attention.  If the injury is serious contact University Police (703-993-2810) and the Office of Risk Management (703-993-2599) in accordance with University Policy 1404.  If you are an employee contact HR Workers Compensation (703-993-2600) and file a First Report of Accident Form.