A company/institution is requesting a Certificate of Insurance of Coverage from our department. Where would I get this?

Operational Risk Management (ORM) provides proof of insurance coverage.  Complete the Certificate of Coverage Request and forward the completed form to ORM (MSN 6D6 or email risk@gmu.edu) along with any contract or agreement associated with the requests. COI’s cannot be back-dated and are provided to cover only a period of (1) year.

Once we have the request and any contracts or agreement associated with the request, ORM will be able to draw up the certificate; it will be signed and forwarded as specified on the request form.