Mercer Travel Assist Online Portal
Mercer Travel Assist Portal provides information and tools to support travelers before and during their trips abroad. The site contains real-time destination-based health, security and travel related information including:
- Country and city risk ratings and profiles
- Health, medical, safety and security reports per locale
- Consulate contacts
- Information on business conduct, transportation, holidays, currency exchange rates, etc.
- New and real time security alerts
- Travel trips including general, cultural, environmental and financial information
A variety of tools have also been integrated within the portal to minimize inconvenience during trips and support travelers in an emergency. These include:
- Medical provider search to find hospitals and doctors in a given locale
- International calling code search and obtain the code to dial from one country to another
- Emergency number lookup for finding the foreign equivalent of 911
- Health requirement for your destination and transit points.
Go to www.mercertravelassist.com and enter the following information:
First time Users:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: mercer
- George Mason University email address
- First and Last name of traveler
- You will receive and email confirmation from AXA Assistance-Webcorp with your customer portal login and password information. Please secure your password for future use.
- Username: George Mason University email address
- Password: Use the password that was assigned to you when you initially registered. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” and you will receive and email from AXA Assistance-Webcorp with a new password.