Mercer Travel Assist Portal (AXA Travel Eye) provides information and tools to support travelers before and during their trips abroad. The site contains real-time destination-based health, security and travel related information including:
- Country and city risk ratings and profiles
- Health, medical, safety and security reports per locale
- Consulate contacts
- Information on business conduct, transportation, holidays, currency exchange rates, etc.
- New and real time security alerts
- Travel trips including general, cultural, environmental and financial information
A variety of tools have also been integrated within the portal to minimize inconvenience during trips and support travelers in an emergency. These include:
- Medical provider search to find hospitals and doctors in a given locale
- International calling code search and obtain the code to dial from one country to another
- Emergency number lookup for finding the foreign equivalent of 911
- Health requirement for your destination and transit points.
Go to www.mercertravelassist.com and enter the following information:
First Time Users:
- Create an account by providing a user name, email and password
- Verify the account via the link provided in the registration confirmation email
- After verification, you will be redirected to the portal. Log in to the AXA Travel Eye Portal
- After creating an account, you can download the Travel Eye by AXA Partners mobile app from the App Store
- Log in with the user name and password you created following the above steps
More information on the creation of a Travel Eye account and Travel Eye’s resources can be found in the following documents.