What do I do if I discover potential damage or loss to University owned or leased property?

Report the incident to University Police (703-993-2810) or local police department  and Operational Risk Management (703-993-2599) in accordance with University Policy 1404. Complete a Report of Loss to State Owned Property. The department has a duty to prevent further loss by taking reasonable steps to protect University owned or leased property from further loss/damage.