Golf Cart Use Training
The Office of Risk Management has training available for anyone who operates a golf cart on campus. The objectives of the course are:
- to gain knowledge of the policies and procedures that apply to operating a golf cart for state business and the main cause of risk involving cart operations
- to gain knowledge of safety guidelines for properly operating golf carts to minimize incidents and accidents
- to acquire information needed to properly report an incident or accident
Space is limited for each session. REGISTER NOW!
Select your preferred date to register.
- August 17, 2018 – 10:15am – 11:00am – Fairfax Campus, Merten Hall 1201
- September 7, 2018 – 11:15am – 12:00pm – Fairfax Campus, Merten Hall 3300