Golf Cart Use Training
The Office of Risk Management has training available for anyone who operates a golf cart on campus. The objectives of the course are:
- to gain knowledge of the policies and procedures that apply to operating a golf cart for state business and the main cause of risk involving cart operations
- to gain knowledge of safety guidelines for properly operating golf carts to minimize incidents and accidents
- to acquire information needed to properly report an incident or accident
Space is limited for each session. REGISTER NOW!
Select your preferred date to register.
- January 22, 2019 – 10:45am – 11:30am – Fairfax Campus, Merten Hall 1202
- February 26, 2019 – 9:30am – 10:15am – Fairfax Campus, Merten Hall 3300
- March 22, 2019 – 11:00am – 11:45am – Fairfax Campus, Merten Hall 1204