Operational Risk Management has training available for anyone who operates a golf cart on campus. The objectives of the course are:
- to gain knowledge of the policies and procedures that apply to operating a golf cart for state business and the main cause of risk involving cart operations
- to gain knowledge of safety guidelines for properly operating golf carts to minimize incidents and accidents
- to acquire information needed to properly report an incident or accident
Space is limited for each session. REGISTER NOW!
Select your preferred date to register. (The following sessions will be presented via Zoom only, preregistration is required). A Zoom link will be provided in your registration confirmation email. *Please note that if you arrive more than 10 minutes late to the training, or depart the training early, you will not receive credit for your attendance.
- February 9, 2023 – 11:00am – 12:00pm
- March 8, 2023 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- April 13, 2023 – 11:00am – 12:00pm
Note: Please make sure Zoom is installed on your computer and is up to date. Use the Single Sign On (SSO) option with and your Mason Credentials when logging into the session to avoid technical issues.